The availability of an invoice depends on several key factors:
- Your current Fundbox credit:
- In some states, the amount of the invoice must be smaller or equal to your current available Fundbox credit. However, if you operate your business in AL, AZ, CA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MA, MI, MN, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, or WY, we now offer partial clearing. This means you can advance part of an invoice if your Fundbox Credit is too low to advance the entire amount. For example, if your Fundbox Credit limit is $1,000 and you have a $1,500 invoice, you’ll be able to advance $1,000 (up to your credit limit). For those of you who do not operate your business in one of the states where we offer partial clearing, know that we are working hard to offer it in your state too. Timing and details are TBD.
- The amount of the invoice: Either the value of the invoice is lower than $100, or the amount of the invoice exceeds your available credit.
- The date it was issued: invoices that are too old cannot be cleared.
- The payment due date: Invoices with a payment date that passed cannot be cleared.