We offer two services, a revolving line of credit and net terms on business purchases. This article applies to the net terms service.
If both you and your vendor have approved Fundbox accounts, you can make business purchases through Fundbox to get net terms, for purchases of at least $100 and up to your credit limit.
If a vendor sends you a payment request:
1. The payment request will appear in your dashboard.
2. Review your payment terms.
3. Accept or decline the payment request from your dashboard. If you accept the payment request, we will send funds from your Fundbox account to your vendor.
You can also initiate a payment to a vendor:
1. Click on the “Send Funds” in your dashboard.
2. You will be asked to fill in a few details like your vendor’s email address to make sure the funds are sent to the right account.
3. Your vendor will accept the payment from their dashboard. They can also decline payment. And if they do nothing, the request may expire. If your vendor does not confirm within a few days, we recommend that you contact them directly.
They can expect to receive the funds within 2 business days.
When you make payments to Fundbox, your credit line is replenished so that you can make additional purchases with net terms as you grow.