If both you and your vendor have approved Fundbox accounts, you can make business purchases through Fundbox to get net terms. for any amount above $100 and up to your credit limit.
If a vendor sends you a payment request:
- The payment request will appear in your dashboard.
- Review your payment terms.
- Accept or decline the payment request from your dashboard.
If you accept the payment request, we will send funds from your Fundbox account to your vendor.
You can also initiate a payment to a vendor:
- Click on the “Send Payment” button on your dashboard.
- You will be asked to fill in a few details like your vendor’s email address to make sure the funds are sent to the right account.
- Your vendor will accept the payment from their dashboard. They can also decline payment. And if they do nothing, the request may expire. If your vendor does not confirm within a few days, we recommend that you contact them directly.
They can expect to receive the funds within 2 business days.
When you make payments to Fundbox, your credit line is replenished so that you can make additional purchases with net terms as you grow.