First, connect your accounting software to your Fundbox account, if it’s not connected already:
- Log in to Fundbox
- Click on the Invoices tab
- Click the link “Connect Accounting Software”
- Select your accounting software provider from the list and log in
If you do not see your accounting software on the list, we do not offer integration with your software and you’ll need to request payment manually.
Next, you can enable automatic payment requests.
- Click on the Customers tab
If you don’t see a customer listed, add them in your accounting software and refresh the Customers tab page.
2. Find the customer you’re looking for and click on the vertical ellipse ᠁ to the right of the customer name
3. Click on “Enable auto payment requests”
While auto payment requests is enabled for a specific customer, we will automatically request payment from that customer when you issue an invoice to them in your accounting software. You will always have a 2-day window to cancel, after the payment request is sent automatically.
You can disable automatic requests anytime.
- Go to your Customers tab.
- Click on the vertical ellipse ᠁
- Click on “Disable auto payment requests”.