We offer two services, a revolving line of credit and net terms on business purchases. This article applies to the net terms service.
Yes. Here's how:
1. Connect your accounting software to your Fundbox account, if it’s not connected already.
2. Click on the Invoices tab
3. Click the link “Connect my accounting software”.
4. Select your accounting software provider from the list and log in. If you do not see your accounting software on the list, we do not offer integration with your software and you’ll need to request payment manually.
Next, you can enable automatic payment requests.
- Click on the Customers tab and find the customer you’re looking for and click on the vertical ellipse ᠁ to the right of the customer name. If you don’t see a certain customer listed, add them in your accounting software and then refresh the Customers tab page.
2. Click on “Request payments automatically”.
As long as auto payment requests is enabled for a specific customer, we will automatically request payment from that customer when you issue an invoice to them in your accounting software. You will always have a 2-day window to cancel, after the payment request is sent automatically.
You can disable automatic requests anytime.
- Go to your Customers tab.
- Click on the vertical ellipse ᠁
- Click on “Disable auto payment requests”.