You’ll need to keep a business checking account connected so that we can send funds when you draw, and debit funds from when it comes time to make payments. If you agree, transactional info from your account may also be included in reviews of your credit limit.
If your account becomes disconnected, we’ll let you know and help you reconnect it.
The most common reasons for bank disconnections are:
- If you changed your username or password on your bank site
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) from your bank
In either case, you should see the option to reconnect in your dashboard.
- Click on “Reconnect”
- Enter your current bank username and password — don’t worry, we don’t have access to your credentials
Other reasons for bank disconnections are:
- Your bank account is locked due to too many failed login attempts
- Your bank password has expired
- You need to accept new terms and conditions from your bank
- Technical error
If you do not see the option to reconnect from your dashboard, give us a call, and no matter what the reason was for the disconnection, we’ll do our best to you get you set back up. You can reach us at email@example.com or (855) 572-7707, Monday–Friday, 8am to 8pm EST.