Yes. It’s important that when you refer customers to us, you keep in mind the following:
- Be careful not to represent yourself as a Fundbox employee.
- Do not refer customers you contacted on their cell phones if you used an automatic dialing system and did not have prior written consent.
- Do not refer customers you contacted using a pre-recorded or artificial voice to call the potential customer.
- Do not refer customers if their number is listed on a do-not-call list or if you called them outside of the hours of 8am–9pm in their time zone.
- Do not overpromise on the customer’s likelihood of being approved.
- Do not discriminate against potential customers based on race, national origin, color, religion, sex, marital status or age, or income from a Public Assistance program.